Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Secret Journal


The Secret Journal of Brett Colton by Kay Lynn Mangum


Has anybody read this book? I just did, and I LOVED it!! Seriously, once I started I had to read at any possible chance I could, and I finished it in a day. This is coming from someone that hasn't taken the time to read a novel since English class my senior year in high school. Really, it was that good. So go buy it or check it out at the library. I hope you like it as much as I did. Oh, and it's not a book that you have to feel guilty about neglecting your kids to read. I'm sure it will inspire and uplift you each in a different way...oh, just take my word for it. Read it!

7 comments:

Shala said...

I am glad you mentioned this book. I have not read it yet, but I have been looking for another book to start reading (other than my B.C. book) and this may be the one!
*shala*

Brooke said...

I have, and I also think that it is a really awesome book. I read it awhile ago...maybe 1-2 years, but it was one to remember!!!!

Sarah said...

I have heard that book is wonderful. I totally forgot about it until you mentioned. I am going to have to see if I can;t try and see if I can find it somewhere to buy and read it.

Lindsay said...

I have never heard of this book. I will have to try and find it. Thanks!

Fauset Photography said...

I have...a little cheesy really. Entertaining though. If your 18 you'd LOVE it. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm totally gonna check it out - book club is on a break for Nov. and Dec. so I've finally got some time to do some "other" reading.

PS - I'm currently in the middle of my "It's OK to take a nap" book and LOVING IT. Thank you thank you!

Unknown said...

Kay Lynn Mangum has a MySpace page, it's kind of fun. She'll be announcing upcoming books there.