Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Priceless Moments

Photo by Kellie Larsen of Elements Photography. To see more amazing work by Southern Utah's Unique Newborn and Child Photographer visit her blog here.



Becuase I still have a few faithfull bloggers that are stopping by to check in after my lapses in updating the BOM blog, I want to keep posting little thoughts here and there. I know there is nothing worse than opening a blog only to find the same post that has been there the last time you checked and the last time and the last time...So I'll continue posting, as long as you continue reading.



"Take advantage of everyday teaching moments. These moments are priceless. They come when we are working, playing, and struggling together. When they come, the Spirit of the Lord can help us know what to say and help our children accept our teaching." ~Robert D. Hales

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about your laps...we all understand. I am just still in shock that you are expecting #5...you go girl! HOpe you are feeling good and growing good. Great Quote by the way...good reminder for me for sure!

Sarah said...

I am so glad that you psoted that thought it was just what I needed to hear today and lift me up a little. Thanks

Lindsay said...

So glad that you are feeling better. Don't worry about your lapse, your faithful bloggers all understand. Great quote!

Anonymous said...

I'm here, I'm here! I've been a big old blog jerk lately (and email jerk, too - I've got a half-composed reply to you sitting in my draft box) but I'm glad you're still here, still blogging, hopefully getting on the other side of the morning sickness. Hang in there!

Kellie Larsen said...

yeah you are back!!!

The Homer House said...

That is a great quote and something to think about on a daily basis. Thanks for the reminders. How's life? I'm always thinking about you! Take care.

Michele @ The Hills are Alive said...

More of a technical help request here rather than a specific comment on your blog but LOVE your photo/title for your blog.
Are you able to share how you do that in Blogger (step by step like AWESOME TITLES FOR DUMMIES?)

Have a blog and involved in several other blogs but have never been able to figure that out

THANKS (you can email me at hillme@virginbroadband.com.au) if you would prefer seeing as I am a little off topic

Michele @ The Hills are Alive said...

Hey there just wondering if this blog is still active or maybe has moved elsewhere?